Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Beautiful Girl

Saturday night Lisa, my Mom, Dad and I went over to Delta to the Miss Millard Pageant to watch my little miss Skyler (who isn't so little anymore) compete. I can't believe she is all grown up. It was so fun to watch her and there were a few, ok quite a few, moments when I had tears. She is such a beautiful girl, and the best part is she's just as beautiful inside as out!
Lisa and I got silly like we sometimes do when we get together and everything seemed to be so funny. We laughed so hard (we were both crying and Lis even snorted once, he he) and had such a good time! Thanks mom and dad for putting up with us!

For her talent Sky played the most beautiful piano piece. Listening to her made me wish I would have put more effort into piano lessons when I had the chance.
This is the interview portion. There is NO way I could just answer a question off the top of my head like that.
Isn't that the most GORGEOUS dress....and modest too!
Sky ended up winning 2nd attendant.....WAHOOO~You go girl!

1 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Heather said...

How fun! Your sister is very pretty.