A) Four places I go over and over: 1~ Lisa's house 2~ The Chevron for drinks (with Lisa) 3~ The Post office (with Lisa) 4~My laundry rooms......Pretty exciting life I lead!
B) Four People I admire: 1~My Ancestors, we have some great examples to learn from! 2~ My Sister and her Hubby, this last year was hard for both of them with him in Iraq, but they made it and are both stronger people because of it! 3~ Derrick, he works so hard for our family and is just an all around pretty great guy! 4~ Teachers, I think they deserve so much credit for what they do!
C) Four Favorite places to eat out: 1~The Italian Place, a Steak & Everything sandwich sounds really good. 2~ Cluffs Carhop Cafe 3~ Spaghetti Factory (I love their bread) 4~ Big Rock Candy Mountain
D) Four places I rather be right now: 1~Disneyland, my kids REALLY want to go. 2~ Somewhere tropical with Derrick. 3~ Camping in the mountains. 4~ The Lake
E) My four favorite CD's right now: 1~Viva La Vida (Coldplay) 2~The 2008 Primary Program songs, we've been playing them over and over so hopefully we all know the words. 3~ National Geographic destination Ireland (maybe that's somewhere I'd rather be too, I would like to go back someday). 4~ Young and the Hopeless (Good Charlotte).
Thanks for the tag Ann. I hope you don't mind that I skipped 2 of the questions. I don't have any favorite movies and I rarely watch TV. I'd love to hear FOUR'S from all of you! Isn't four just an odd word, for some reason it just looks weird to me?
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Four, Four, Four, Four!
Posted by {Mo} at 11:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
I want to know more information about a restaurant named Bick Rock Candy Mountain. Did I get it right? HELLO! That has to be all deliciousness wrapped up in one, do tell me more about it!
Suzanne
I am so happy you did this too!
I was happy to see Big Rock Candy Mountain on your list! :) Makes me wanna go down to Richfield!
I havent heard Good charlottes CD. I will have to check it out.
I know you like some movies and TV!
The laundry room? Seriously friend?
BTW: Check out Chad's cousin Melanie's blog. I know you've probably heard the song, but I thought the video was cute!
Hey Mo, way cute blog! I'm with you on the Big Rock Candy Mtn. It makes me hungry just thinking about it! Come check out my blog.
I have never been to Big Rock
Candy Mountain. Sounds good though. I plan on doing this tag to sometime too. Good job.
Post a Comment