The count down has ended......today is the first day of school! I bet ya can't tell I'm a tad bit excited about this. I really do love my kids, and I love having them home.....but, well, maybe in smaller doses? Actually I am most excited about having a regular schedule, I do much better when I know what to expect from one day to the next.
Of course no first day of school is complete without pictures, so here they are.
Of course no first day of school is complete without pictures, so here they are.
Best Buddies!
This year instead of back to school night we just came on the first day and met the teachers, and we could have eaten breakfast with the kids (my kids choose to have pop tarts in the car instead). The biggest plus I saw with this change......we didn't have to get up as early as a regular day. I'm going to have a hard time getting them up and ready to leave for the bus by 7:10 tomorrow morning!

9 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Our kids started today too. I know what you mean about being on a schedule. I'll be glad to get the kids back into a routine, so hopefully they'll stop pestering each other! They're starting to get bored now and I think they're ready for school again too. Cute kids! I didn't get pictures of mine yet. Maybe I'll take mine when they come home from their first day!
Monica,
Could your children be anymore gorgeous!!??!! Good gravey you have some good looking kids! Shae goes back to preschool in September and I am excited that she gets to go 3 times a week. I like the alone time, I can get a lot accomplished! Yay for back to school!
-Suzanne
Yay for you! ~ And me too!
It has been sooo QUIET! Mary took a nap, and Christian went next door, so I'm pretty happy cleaning, reading my book, and sitting here in the quiet! Did I say that already? QUIET! :)
The kids look cute. My favorite picture is the silly one. We love silly pictures! I hope one of the 3 I took of Tenney turned out OK. She was super nervous. She wouldn't even touch any breakfast. I miss her, but love the no fights today.. so far..
So cute! I love all their pics, they turned out way cute. Today was such a good day, I too feel so much better when we get on our schedule. Now all we need to do is start our walking again :)
They all look so grown up. Hopefully Carlie will adjust to not having her brothers there during the day and you will be able to spend some time doing what you want.
Wow I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. I have seen both your boys but not Charlie. Your kids are adorable.
I cannot believe how fast the time goes by. Carlie is so cute to want to be involved with her big brothers- soon it will be her:)
Danica starts kindergarten on Tuesday and I do not think I am ready! Cute pictures with cute kids in it:)
Hooray is right. Now it's fun times doing homework, ay?
Holy cow! That is about the time I climb out of bed. My kids start at 9:15. since we live almost next door they leave at 9:00!
Post a Comment