Looks like you had a lot of fun! we went to Yellowstone 2 summers ago and loved it! Bear World is fun for the kiddos, but MAN! What a rip off!!! I guess it was worth it...we saw a lot of bears there, not in Yellowstone! Glad you all had a good time!
Welcome to our blog! I am a teacher for the SUU Headstart program in adition to being a wife and mom! I have 3 really cute kids and a great husband of 17 years! We feel lucky to live close to most of our family, in the best little town ever! We love to do things as a family and spend time riding our four-wheelers, boating, camping and mostly just being together!
Brock has the cutest grin and gives the best hugs. He loves riding his four-wheeler, playing football at recess, anything Star Wars, and Karate class.
KALEB
Kaleb is our little monkey, he climbs on everything! He likes tumbling, jumping on the tramp, & playing video games. He is a little tease and sometimes has a bit of a temper.
CARLIE
Carlie is our baby girl. She is very determined and knows exactly what she wants. She loves to be PRETTY and changes clothes many times each day. She loves to tattle on her brothers, and well, she can have a bit of an attitude.
I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
1 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Looks like you had a lot of fun! we went to Yellowstone 2 summers ago and loved it! Bear World is fun for the kiddos, but MAN! What a rip off!!! I guess it was worth it...we saw a lot of bears there, not in Yellowstone! Glad you all had a good time!
Post a Comment