We had such a good time on our trip to Las Vegas. We went down with Ted and Sheri to the Polaris Convention. I wasn't sure how all the Polaris stuff would be, I like to ride, but I didn't know if I really wanted to know all the technical details. As it turned out, the only class that I had a REALLY hard time with, was the technical features class.....all the nuts and bolts and wiring, so over my head! The first night they bused us over to an arena where they did the big product reveal, I have to say I was impressed. There is some cool new stuff coming out and my list of "wants" just kept getting longer. We went back and walked through the showroom for the first of many times. Derrick was like a kid in a candy store with all the ATV's, motorcycles, Rangers and RZR's, not to mention the accessories. We had a free night on Thursday and went to see the Cirque de Soleil show O. Amazing, fantastic, unique, breathtaking, mystical, fascinating...I could go on and on! There was so much going on all the time I felt like if I looked at one thing too long I was missing something somewhere else. I do have to say the walk from the Palazzo (where we stayed) to the Bellagio is much longer than it looks on the maps! We also checked out the water show at the Bellagio and the Treasure Island show.
I have to give Ted and Sheri a big thanks for a great trip! Also, Skyler and Kelsey~ thanks for keeping all the kids ("my girls" are the BEST) and thanks to Sheri Kay for sharing those girls! Mom and Dad & Lis and Jer helped out too, you guys are the best and I owe you all!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Las Vegas and Polaris....ROCK!
Posted by {Mo} at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Man, I am totally out of the loop on all of that stuff. The picture of your husband on the 3 wheeler with the "old school" justified that feeling. Glad you had a fun time in Vegas. We are going down this next weekend, but our time will not be as crazy as yours. Welcome back you crazy traveler! -Suzanne
I'm glad you guys had such a good time with some much needed R&R together! I'm not sure I should show Chad what's new???
Welcome back. I can't believe how far they've come in the OHV things. We still have 2 3-wheelers and now they are being considered 'old school'! I'm glad you had fun, but I'm glad your back to start blogging again!
Sure glad you had a good time! Makes me want to ditch town for a while.
I was there too! To bad I didn't run into you.
Post a Comment