about half past three....with lots of nice little presents for my baby and me!!!
I wasn't going to do a post about all the fun things Derrick and I got for Christmas, but I've had a few people request some pictures.... so here are a few of our treasures.
Santa got a new SLED! Ok, Derrick got a new sled....one that I think even Santa may be a bit jealous of! I've been waiting till it's either, not in use, or not dirty from use, so I could take a picture of it......but so far that hasn't happened! Unfortunately yesterday it hit a buried tree stump and ended up with a bent A-arm, so now it's at the shop awaiting a part so Derrick can fix it. So, the factory pic is just going to have to do.....just imagine that sled in our garage, with my hubby on it (and he's definitely been on it a LOT.....like 170 miles worth in the last 2 weeks).
Derrick surprised me with a new Kitchen Aid......Yippie! My mixer broke a few months ago and I've been using this horrid little hand mixer with only one beater (because one disappeared) in the meantime. Let's just say after using that little gem, I truly appreciate this gift!
Ohhhh, an electric pressure cooker. I've only used it once so far to make porcupine meatballs and they turned out perfect. I'm super excited to experiment and see what else this baby does!
How cool is this? One purse, three completely different looks...without ever having to empty or re-organize your purse! SWEET! Can you tell I'm loving this gift?

5 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
How exciting. Those are all awesome presents. I have to say that my kids made off this year. I'm going to take most of my gifts back and give the money to a family in our neighborhood that is really struggling, so I'm not going to post about what I got.
P.S. I LOVE the picture! Ann is awesome
Oh how fun, get used to it being in the shop though. I swear thats where snowmoblies are for 75% of the time... but the other 25% sure is a blast!:)
Love the print, what a sweet friend to go through all that work.
Love the purse too, I have heard of them but haven't seen someone actually carrying them. So... I'll be watching you!
I LOVE your gifts!
I was happy to see the "sled" -- what it looks like anyways.. why am I NOT surprised that it's in the shop already?? he-he..
That Kitchen aid is coveted. I think once I get one.. I'm for sure going with white. I like the look of it.. and you can't go wrong with white!
The purse is sooo cute. ~ And how fun to get to change it up.. :)
I'm glad you liked the picture..
I love it. ~ And I love you. :) Thanks for saying such nice things..Think of it.. as our tie to Spanish Fork. :)
I love all the pictures of such fun stuff, a little spoiled I must say.. I hope Derrick can get his snow mobile up and running in no time, next time watch out.. Love the picture from Ann, she is so thoughtful and it's darling.
What a great Christmas!! I bet you love your new mixer. I have a bosch. I love it!
I got that picture from Ann too and I love it!! I will be posting about it too!
Post a Comment