It's almost February! What's more fun than Valentines crafts? Some years I'm all over Valentines and some years, I'd rather just skip it. I'm not sure if this year I'm going to care about Valentines its self, but I've been enjoying myself some Valentines craft time!
Now to the "Lovely" things. I honestly haven't done much, just added a few things here and there. I changed out my pictures in the ladder, they are now all sepia tones with little sayings on them in pink and red such as....True Love, Be Mine, XOxoXo, and Little Sweetheart. I also added a little crafty Love frame to the top. I won the cute Love banner at Bunko and added some hearts to hang from my rail. And, last but not least, I made this Be Mine banner. I just got the dies from Stampin' Up! and have been excited to play with them. So, since I love all of my bloggy friends out there, I want to share my banner fun and will be giving one away (it may not be exactly the same, it just all depends on my paper supply) Just leave me a comment and share something you love...anything! I'll randomly pick a winner, lets say Thursday. And all you non-commenter's/lurkers..... I'd love to hear from you too!


14 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
First comment! hope I win, I love v-day decor too!
Oh how I wish we lived closer to real crafty stores...
I love, umm CHOCOLATE, thats all I can think of (probably because of darn biggest loser!)
Ok....so you are forcing me to comment when I usually don't. ;)
So can it count that I love you???? Cause I really do!!!!
Sally.... I love chocolate too, actualy I usualy don't, but since I can't have it I WANT IT NOW! I wish we had some more crafty stores around too....but I guess the plus is, it forces me to make do with what I have ;)
Awwww, Kris... I love you too! We really need a cousin get together day! And yea.... I was kind thinking of you, you non-commenter you (not really).
You are so crafty...you should start a craft shop!!!! I love my hubby!!
I have to say, those are some really "lovely" additions--way cute! I love many things, but right now, I LOVE reading your blog posts!
I love your red window! It is hot!! Seriously!!!
I also love all your cute Valentine decor and everytime I see your ladder I think about committing a robbery! (giggle...so if it's gone someday...)
You are so cute!
Look at you!! Your decor is so inspiring! I love the window! LOVE IT!! You layed it out beautifully! Makes me wish I had an old window frame!
The ladder with the writing in pink! That is just brilliant! I may have to copy you on that!
Sadly I admit that I do not have any Valentines day decor. So I will happily beg and plead for your BE MINE Banner! When Ann posted hers on her blog, my thoughts were "Monica is a genius in the crafts/stampin!"
So, for my entry I will post for today that I love singing with my daughter. I took her into the doctor today because I thought she may have strep. Long story short, we waited an hour and a half for the doctor in our little waiting room. So to entertain ourselves, we rocked out to Taylor Swift and High School Musical. Didn't have a care in the world if anyone could hear us because we were having a ball. So, I love to sing and play with Shae!
Hope you have a wonderful day! -Suzanne
I Love that I am special and I already have a cute banner from the most awesome sister ever!!!
So I am not really trying to win this, but my love is... I LOVE that I have the bestest sister in and friend in the world :)
Cuteness! I love that most of your decorations you made yourself. I swear, you are so crafty M! The "Be Mine" banner is really darling - I wouldn't mind having my own *wink wink* (even though I have won cards from you before - which are almost gone BTW). As for something I love? Homemade stuff - like Etsy. I wish I was creative as you! Happy V-day! xoxo
Oh I so love the banner! I love your window, way cute!
As for things I love, I love my family, my friends and my Savior. I love the simple things in life, like a warm bed to climb into. I have a bed warmer and it is fantastic. I guess I am thinking about it because it is time to go to bed. Good night!
Cute stuff! And as always I LOVE your ladder!!! Maybe you could motivate me to get crafty and make some cute things :)
Love ya!
I love the picture window board idea!
You are sooo creative!! How cute!!! I love the ladder.
For what I love... at this moment I love that my kids are at school and I have 2 more hours before the fighting, whining, tattling, nagging begins.
I really do love my kids!!!
You are seriously too crafty! I love the window and the ladder thing. You have the best ideas. And I had to laugh at your card of the months on the side-the one of the skeleton is the same design we had on Elie's birthday cake. I wish I had half the talent you have!
Post a Comment