Tonight was the last game of the Little League season for my boys, all my boys! Brock and Kaleb both played coach pitch this year and Derrick was their coach. Every other year the boys get to play on the same teams together, and I love it when that happens. I also love that Derrick is willing to coach their team, what a great memory for the boys.... baseball with your dad!
Friday, June 12, 2009
{Little Leauge~2009}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Oh, they are just the cutest nephews I have! Just think... you are done with baseball for the season and I have at least 2 more weeks!!! Oh well, it's a good thing that I love baseball since that is ALL my husband ever does!!! And I am glad that your husband is willing to coach also, it makes it much easier on Jeremy when people actually tell him yes!
Great pictures! I love it when dads do the coaching! :)
Awe! What handsome boys you have:)
Gotta love those leftys. Hayden and Hallie are both leftys too, but Hallie chooses to bat right handed. You have such cute kids. I love that their Dad will take the time out to be their coach. They'll always remember that.
The boys pictures are Darling!
Whoo-hoo! One less stress to worry about! Piano is over tomm for me, and Dance at the end of the month.. I'm counting down the days..
I would love to say that baseball is over for us, but it's not. Because of all the rain, the championship games are going to be played tonight and Wed. is all-star tryouts which Traeden was asked to do. If he makes it, then I will have baseball 6 days a week for the rest of the summer. Yuck!
Cute pics!
Cute pictures! I bet the boys are sad the season is over.
How are things going with the new pup?
Holy crap Lady! I miss out on the blog for a few days and come back to...A DOG???? Serious?? Please don't tell my kids...they think they are LUCKY with the cat!!!
Your trip looked like a blast!! We are all going (except Brad & Christine) next week to Yellowstone!! Should be an adventure!!!
I agree that youy kids are LUCKY to have a dad willing to spend THAT kind of time with them. Coaching 6-9 year old kids is a challenge, but I bet he's as awesome as Brian is at it!!
Post a Comment