Saturday, June 27, 2009

{ABC's of ME}


A - Age: 33...as of today!
B - Bed size: King...How did we sleep in a full the first few years we were married???
C - Chore you hate: bathrooms & laundry (I really don't mind laundry if I keep up on it).
D – Dessert: MMMM, sugar cookies, cherry pie, actually, I'll eat almost any dessert!
E - Essential to start your day: Enough sleep, I'm not very pleasant if I miss out on sleep.
F - Favorite flower: Daisy's & Sunflowers
G- Gold or Silver: Silver or White Gold
H - Height: 5'5"
I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano... but not well, even after years and years of lessons.
J - Job you had in high school: Duanes Foodtown
K - Kid(s): Brock~9, Kaleb~7, Carlie~ 3 1/2
L - Lunch spots: Cluffs....and Cluffs with the girls is even better.
M - Mom's Name: Carlene (Carlie is named after my mom)
N - Newest item bought: I just 5 min. ago bought me a new swimsuit bottom.
O - Overnight hospital stay: 3 babies and one nasty kidney stone.
P - Pet Peeve: Lateness
Q - Quote from a movie: Ummm? You're father's been damaged! Hehe.
R - Right or left handed: Right, but somehow both our boys are lefties.
S - Siblings: a younger sis, Lisa and two younger brothers, Shad & Kyle.
T - Time you wake up: 6:45
U - Underarm deodorant?: Ummm, YEA!
V - Very surprising fact: I once testified at a preliminary hearing for a murder trial.
W - Ways you run late: I try my best to never be late... see P above!
X - X-rays you've had: Teeth and cat scan for that monster kidney stone.
Y - Yummy food you make: Pie crust, Lasagna, and Derrick likes my Chicken Broccoli Casserole.
Z - Zoo animal: Giraffes
Tag, You're it!

7 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Nancy Face said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YAY! :D

Hope it's a great day, full of fun and surprises! :)

Me said...

First of all, Happy Birthday!

Now, back to the list. I sleep in a full too when I was first married. Now I get all annoyed if I have to sleep in anything less then a king. Funny how that works. I really liked your list. I learned a lot about you so thanks for sharing!

Shalise said...

Happy Happy Birthday Monica Dear.. Hope your day was wonderful! Hope you had the best day of the year.. Too many more.. Take care..

Justin and Julie said...

Monica,

Happy Birthday! Best wishes for the next 33! You deserve the best! Hope to see you soon! Julie

Ann Marie said...

Yay! I knew everything!! SWEET!
I love you, and I hope you had a great weekend!!!!!!!

Happy BELATED Birthday!
We'll celebrate soon... (Even if I have to drive there, pick you up and bring you back here...:)

Justin and Julie said...

Monica,
Just wanted to know if there is a reunion in the works? I thought you were planning one but I had not heard anything more. Julie

Heather said...

Happy Birthday! I loved your ABC's!