Monday, March 23, 2009

{Who are those CUTE kids?}

I am so bad at keeping up on haircuts for my kids, poor things, they have been looking like little ragamuffins for much to long. I finally called Aunt Katy to come to their rescue and they look a 150 times better, I must say. Katy just opened her own shop in Fillmore and I have to tell you she does a great job. She's been cutting my hair since before she and my brother Kyle got married and I've always been super happy with it! Hip Hip Hooray for clean cut kiddos! Hopefully Aunt Katy will let us come back....the kids were pretty wild!

Carlie, before.......
& after! I love it when her hair is trimmed and shaped up!
Brock, before......
& after. That was a pretty handsome kid hiding under all that scruffy hair!
Kaleb, before and of course he's pulling a silly face.......
& after. Wow! That is one good looking boy!

9 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Lisa said...

I must agree, they are pretty cute kids!!! Isn't it amazing how much a haircut changes how they look?

Heather said...

I love Carlie's hair. Too cute. Your kids look great!

Suzanne said...

I love it when I get my hair done and love it as much when Shae gets her hair cut! Cute hair cuts!! They look darling! -Suzanne

Ann Marie said...

DARLING hair cuts!
I like Carlie's.. and laughing that once again.. Kaleb's making a face! He-he!

Your lucky to have Katy in the family!

Marilee said...

I love it when the kids get all spruced up with new haircuts--such a good feeling!

Marilee said...

I wish this was a happy thought: Katie Allred informed me that Dave passed away this morning. Thanks for helping me get in touch with him recently--I should have been more benevolent about it years ago--I just want to kick myself--if you know what I mean. Darn it! Thank you, again, for your super connections!

TLC said...

Haircuts are wonderful!!! Which reminds me, my little guys needs one BAD!

Carlie is so cute with a spark in her eyes and the boys look so Sly & smooth! Handsome men you got there !!!

Miss Megan said...

Wow! They sure do clean up nice!

P.S. We did miss you the other night. I wish you could have made it. We definitely need to plan a girls night soon - maybe somewhere closer to you? We could meet you in Nephi! :)

Anonymous said...

This is another shot I like. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEguJlB9MD57fEylMkAKNuCaTV03IPd88fFmFlkYQyZoH1d54odiYy_AwxqlegO5l4vfZ6mm1X8xZqZ6Mt39VokKlydBMZCOGDyIXmbE2cd3FFOdH_OOetbVRxdbXOXdCaZpe_BpIfENWbVj/s1600-h/IMG_0924.JPG I resampled it and put him on display life size. I love to show him off and brag about how good he looks. Privately I love to stop by and kiss his pretty mouth and those beautiful lips.