Friday, March 27, 2009

{Birthday Fun}

Kaleb had a fun birthday yesterday! We had cake and ice cream for the family last night. It's always fun to get together and hang out with the family for a bit. We missed having Shad and Julia's family and Grandma and Grandpa Dearden and Sydney here, but they both stopped in a bit earlier. Kaleb was a pretty spoiled boy and made out like a little bandit. He got a new Wii game, a suit, a new shirt and tie, some fun books, Jammies, a playmoblie set, a water cannon, and quite a bit of money (I may have to take a loan from him!). Tonight Derrick, Kaleb and I are going out for his dinner, I think Kaleb has chosen Carl's Jr. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, Kaleb is a great kid and I'm proud of him!

Star Wars the Force Unleashed for the Wii~ pretty fun stuff (so I'm told).
Kaleb and Bryson checking out some fun new books.
Grandma Jeannie came down from Bountiful and the kids were excited to see her. She made both Brock and Kaleb jammies for their birthdays.
Kaleb wanted a Lego cake, so I attempted 3 Lego bricks. I think from now on I'll leave the cake making up to Aunt Lisa, but Kaleb liked it and that's all that is important, right?
Wait, how old did I say he was???
Derrick and I got Kaleb this suit and Gram & Papa got him the shirt and tie. What a handsome boy he is all dressed up and without ice cream on his face!

7 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Lisa said...

What a little cutie he is, especially when he is smilin :)

TLC said...

Oh wow! You've got two handsome men in new suits! Yeah, I'm told all the time how much fun the wii games are. Do i ever try them? Nope. LOL

Ann Marie said...

I love all of the pictures!!
Kaleb is such a cute kid!

My favorite picture is the one with the chocolate go-tee! So cute!

You did awesome with the lego cake.. Way better than I would ever be!!

I love the suit!! Handsome boys you have there friend!!

Miss Megan said...

Happy birthday Kaleb! I love your cheesy, chocolate beard grin! You look like a pirate. Arrggh!

Heather said...

What are you talking about? I think the cake looked awesome.

I am glad he had such a great birthday.

He looks so handsome in his suit and tie. That is so awesome that your boys get new suites and ties for their birthdays.

Suzanne said...

I agree!! Your cake was the bomb!! What are you talking about? Fav picture is the one in the suit! I see a future missionary! -Suzanne

Shalise said...

Happy Birthday, it looks like he had the party or two~ glad Caleb had a great day.. I love the cake