As you all know today is St. Patricks day, but more importantly, it's my bestest friend Ann's Birthday! Ann and I have been friends now for over 14 years, and I honestly can't imagine not having her in my life! She's seen me at my worst and my best, she's been my biggest cheerleader and a great example. We've been through good times together and some hard ones too. I could tell all kinds of stories, but I'm going to share some words that come to mind when I think of Ann, these are just a few, I could come up with many, many more......
Talented, Decorator, Welcoming, Organized, Fun, Love, CHARITY, Service, Happy, Example, Listener, FAITH, Wife, Testimony, Teacher, Mother, Wonderful, Genuine, Antiques, Classic, Flowers, SINCERE, Hypochondriac, Passion, FAMILY, Compassion, Thoughtful, Generous, KIND, Creative.....and above all
The song says it all "Thank you for being a friend!" Have a great day XO♥XO!

5 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
I second your post and I love to read about your relationship and stories with Ann. You are such a wonderful gal! Yay for Ann and Yay for you too! -Suzanne
I love that you put that song on your blog for Ann. That was a wonderful post too. Very sweet. Like you said we are blessed to have a friend like her.
You are so cute friend!!!!
I just love you! My birthday just wasn't the same not talking to you today. Thanks for the call-- sorry I missed you...
I feel so blessed that our lives came together in such a way that we could become BFF. I hope we will be old ladies and still the best of friends. Thanks for the sweet tribute, and for the picture of us with Chad's old chevy.. May it RIP. I love you.. and all of the years that I have known you!!
How sweet. Every one of those words describes Ann to a T and I was seriously laughing at the "hypochondriac" :) I am so glad that you guys have each others for BFF's.
That's so sweet--I know you made her day all the more special!
Post a Comment