Kaleb is a good natured kid. Most days he comes right home and gets started on his homework, without being told!

Kaleb loves babies, if there are little ones around, he's always trying to play with them, make them smile or lovin' them. He is a great big brother to Carlie and he and Brock and best buds, most of the time!
+of+DCFC0104.JPG)
Kaleb is always pulling silly faces. I can't seem to get a picture of him lately without him crossing his eyes or sticking out his tounge.....oh, well, he's dang cute still!

Kaleb is our little daredevil. He loves to ride his four-wheeler, but doesn't always pay attention as well as he should. I think every time we've ridden out at White Mountain he's wrecked!?!? Luckily, he hasn't been hurt (I guess I better keep saying a quick prayer before we go). He also loves to ride his bike and is always trying to go faster or try some new trick.

Kaleb is our little MONKEY! He seriously climbs everything......cupboards, trees, swing-sets, the walls, even on top of the slides (no going down the inside for him). Kaleb is also a good little tumbler. He's been going to tumbling class for three years now, and is getting pretty good....most likely because he practices all the time. If he's not climbing, he's doing round-off's or cartwheels. We were walking throught Wal-Mart a few weeks ago and he was cartwheeling down the isles, then he tried to practice at Home Depot too, but those slick polished concrete floors aren't weren't the best and he landed pretty hard on his behind. It hasn't stopped him, just a few days ago he was tumbling along the dirt path that leads back to the cow corrals while the rest of us walked.

Kaleb loves LEGOS and he's really creative and always building something new and cool! The boys toy room is slowly being taken over by legos, but I'm not complaining, because they keep them occupied for hours! Ok, I lied, I do complain, LOUDLY when I step on one of those evil little toys!

Last but not least, Kaleb has the most adorrable, contagious little smile and when he teases, he has a little mischevious twinkle in his eyes! He's such a fun boy and I love being his mom!
Happy 7th Birthday, K-B!
I just had to add in a few more pictures, they are so Kaleb and two of my favorites!

I know I said Kaleb is a mellow kid, but when he snaps, he snaps. Obvioulsy he wasn't happy when I took this picture, but I love it still!

This is Kaleb in his favorite spot......the old dead tree in the back field. I can always find him there, usually at the very top freaking out his poor mom!
6 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Happy Birthday Kaleb!
You are such a good boy, and so handsome and I am grateful you are such a good helper! I hope you have a good day!
Monica- I love this post.. I always love tribute posts though..
I can't believe our kids are getting so big!!
I have seen you make that pouty face too.. That boy is his Mom there!! ha-ha
Happy Birthday Kaleb!
and Good Job Mom & Dad! you guys have done such an amazing job raising three very cute kids!
It is so fun to see all the pictures of the kids growing up.
Hope you have a great day and that there is only one cake made today!
Happy Happy birthday Kaleb! Keep up with cartwheeling...it's SO much fun!
What a cool kid with a great smile!
Monica, it looks like you are rasing some super awesome kids! They are just to darn cute!!! All their smiles and life is so full on each post you do for them!
Have a great Day!!!
Happy Birthday Kaleb! What a great tribute. I love the pictures. He is such a cute kid. I really like the one at the bottom where he is wearing the yellow bennie. The one below it is pretty awesome too. The one of him in the tree. I would be freaking out too.
I used to climb trees as a kid and I can't believe that I am alive. I never fell. I think kids are stronger than what I think they are. I was pretty strong as a kid but you wouldn't catch me up a tree now. No Way!
Happy Birthday to the monkey boy!! Dang Monica!! That is way high up in the tree!! Has he ever fallen?
I love his little devilish smile. He is adorable!! I bet he is a joy to have, you are one lucky lady! -Suzanne
Oh Yeah! Caleb and Thomas are just days apart! Hope his day was great!
Post a Comment