Miracle of all miracles....we were ready for church EARLY this morning?!?! Not too early but, still early none the less. They kids looked really cute in their Christmas-ey Sunday best, so I thought I'd try and snap a quick picture. Why do I ever try and get a good picture of all three of them? It's impossible!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Oh, so much work..
The kids are so cute.. I love Carlie's hair. Kaleb cracks me up.
Silly kids = priceless photo.
I had the same thought to take Shae's picture, but we ran out of time. Carlie is looking so much older lately. More toddler, less baby! Amazing to see how your children are all growing up. -Suzanne
I totally get that. We took Ayla and my nephew to go see Santa and getting the picture was nearly impossible and it still turned out funny but cute.
Plus earlier this year my mother-in-law wanted pictures of all her grandkids. We had to spend 2 Saturdays at Kiddy Kandids just to get the pictures. Insane.
Yep, nice try! But they do look adorable still!
Does that look familiar!! We attempted pictures of all the kids a week ago after church. We had the same problem! Good thing I wasn't counting on the pictures to send with Christmas cards :)
That is adorable! I remember those days, problem is 18 years later they STILL do that! he,he
I have found thought that its the ones where they aren't 'perfect' that I truly love. I love the non-posed goofing off ones, but I know how frusterating it can be when your trying to get the perfect picture. Your kids are adorable though.
Carlie is such a ham- what a fun picture to show her later. Hopefully her teen years will be better! HA! HA! HA! I think were both in for it with our girls.
Post a Comment