I have always heard good things about Shutterfly and I had looked at their Christmas cards and picked some cute ones out, when I ran across a promotion they are running if you blog about Shutterfly and their Holiday Cards, you can recieve 50 free cards.... SCORE! What could be better than free cards? If you want to check out the details and try it for yourself go HERE. I've been playing with different combinations of our families photos on Christmas cards and now I have too many choices and don't know what I want to choose as my final product? I love that the cards are printed on quality paper and there are so many designs to choose from. Plus, they offer all kinds of other products from blog books to photo calendars to custom cards, and of course it's a great place to order your prints. The possibilities really are endless!
As much hassle as sending out Cristmas cards are, it is one of my favorite traditions. I love recieveing all your cards in the mail and seeing how much things have changed for you over the year!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
{Shutterfly Savings}
Posted by {Mo} at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
I look forward to seeing your cards! Post them!
That is an awesome deal!
Can I send you my address - Ha ha (but seriously!).
Oh i just love it when i find a great paper website to browse through! thanks for letting us know and i hope you get the free cards!!!
Don't forget to send mine :D
I love getting Christmas cards!!!
I too look forward to cards in the mail! I am all ready for Christmas! I even have all the presents wrapped but I still have cards to send. I have sent the biggest part of them out but I still am getting people's addresses here and there every day. You are right they are a hassle but they are worth it! I look forward to seeing your cards! I hope you get your free cards!
I love getting Christmas cards as well, I tried to sign up with the shutterfly but got an error- I tried it twice darn it, but for that deal it would be AWESOME, I cannot wait to see your cards Ü
What happened to the "crafty" cards? I keep telling myself this is the year for the homemade card, but with deals like 50 free cards--who can pass that one up (especially if you send about 100 cards each year). I'm looking forward to the card of your choice in my mailbox!! Happy Christmas times :)
I am lame, lame and LAME - I don't send cards. Haven't in years! I like getting them though
★Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★Christmas★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門| ˚From our home to yours!! May God Bless You and Your's in the coming New Year!
Post a Comment