
It's been busy round here with Christmas and now New Years, snow and more snow, kids home and cleaning, not to mention getting ready for the new year in Primary.

I want to blog, I have things I need to blog about, I want to read blogs. I miss you all. The kids go back to school on Monday, and I WILL find time to blog then, I promise! I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and wish you the best New Year ever!
5 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Those are beautiful pictures of your house! I love the snow falling in the picture!
I look forward to your posts! I too have a lot to blog about!
☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ NEW YEAR ☆ 2011
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆ ♥♥♥
I love how pretty this picture is.. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.. I am with you, I want to blog, I have a lot and I want to read them.. I am trying to get caught up on my blog and reading other's.. Happy Holidays.
I hear ya! Happy New Year!
what a cozy brick home covered in a fresh, pristine blanket of snow. luckeeee......!
miss ya. virtual high-5 on those fab pillow cases. >X< :D
Post a Comment