In August, Carlie got to go to Mini Cheer Camp! I can't even tell you how excited she was, and I'm pretty sure this is just the beginning of our Cheerleader days! She seems to be cheering all the time now, on four-wheeler rides, in the car, in her room, any where and everywhere! They had 3 days of practices, a little performance for the parents and then got to cheer at the first JV home game!




4 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Your right I don't think your cheerleading days are over! I did little league cheerleading and I did cheerleading in high school! I so miss it!! What a cute little cheerleader you have there!!! I love that she always goes around cheering now, how cute!
So cute and so fun that it's offered down there- it seems like everything up North is just SO darn expensive.. She is such a cutie.
Such a cutie pie!!
Just stopping by to say thanks for the great weekend!! Great pictures of all you ladies! Way to Party!!
Cheerleading!!!! Oooh How awesome!!
LOL My cheerleading pride is showing for sure. I started cheer camp when I was that age too and cheered for 10 years through school.
She is ADORABLE!!!!!!
Post a Comment