When Nick and Amber were here we took a few days off to go spend some time at Grandma Jeannie and Mike's. The first afternoon we took the kids to Bountiful Rec Center for some swimming fun! We hadn't been there since it was "The Bubble" and it was fun to see all the changes! The kids had tons of fun on the slides and both the indoor and the outdoor water play areas..... I even sucked it up and went down the big slide.

Kaleb kicking back and relaxing in the water!

Brock....
slippin and a
slidin!

Carlie
watchin' the slide action with her Daddy!
Kanyon and Nick coming down the slide!

What a cutie!

Kaleb and Carlie had to try out the climbing wall before we headed back to Grandma's house! (Brock did too, but I didn't get a picture of him)

K's
gettin dry!

Day 2- Patiently waiting for breakfast at
IHOP! After Breakfast we headed into the Living Planet Aquarium. Our kids have been there a few times, but they always love to go back!
Kanyon... isn't he such a cutie!

Kaleb, Carlie, Brock and
Kanyon
Brock

Kaleb

Carlie- That's one big smile!

Kaleb thought the spider area they had as we left was the best.... just look at the look on his face!
Since we don't have all the kids together very often, we attempted to get a few pictures!

Cute Cousins!

Brock, Kaleb,
Kanyon & Carlie

The
Dearden Cousins

And then after a yummy BBQ dinner back at Jeannie and Mike's we started the long drive home. I don't even think we made it to Salt Lake before the majority of the kiddos crashed! I guess that means we all had a great time!
4 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Cute pictures and post. It took me a while to get "the OK Deardens." I was thinking, "Wait a minute - you guys are much better than OK." Duh - Nick and Amber are from Oklahoma. Got it.
cousin time is THE best time ever! and i'm soooo loving that look on carlie's face! seriously, so freakin' cute. =D
The kiddos are growing up way too fast, but they sure are cute!!!
This is another cute picture I really like https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjb6e2Q0us-lkIBGdtbWNrn_xglfE0rlQUEQJI8y2b0UBih9lM6K6qijTEs1wGRk6_Dpg-ijzLALMHWNm3s7Twb5YN0MRi5FqCP7Pp0eE84T3yEfEeyyKBuw4qKFjn5JrJcRGa4_g03VdSr/s0/IMG_4067.JPG I put this one on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. Very clear and sharp. He literally appears to be standing directly in front of me looking at me when I stop by to admire him. I absolutely love being able to walk up to him and give him sweet juicy kisses on his mouth and lips. The warm silky smooth display brings him to life and being able to walk up and spend a few minutes kissing him is very fun and a pleasurable.
Post a Comment