I'm super behind on blogging, but there are a few things I want to make sure I blog about so it will be preserved in the bloggy book (when I finally get it printed, yet another place I'm a slacker) so it's catch-up week! Hopefully I can get all caught up this week so we can return to our regularly scheduled blogging life! Be prepared for (hopefully) a post or two everyday.
Back in July.... yes, JULY! Derrick's brother Nick and his cute little family came out from Oklahoma (thus, the OK Dearden's.... I'm not at all sayin' they are just merely ok) for a week to visit. They spent the first half of the time here at Ted and Sheri's (Derrick's dad) and the last half of their trip in West Bountiful at Jeannie & Mike's (Derrick's mom). While they were here, we (our little family, Nick, Amber & Kanyon and my little sister-in-law Sydney) took a little trip to Yuba Lake for the afternoon. Honestly it wasn't the best day at the lake, but the kids had fun, so it was worth it!
Who wants to ride on the tube, when it makes the perfect play island?
After the lake we headed back to Ted and Sheri's for yummy dinner. Like I always say, even a bad day at the lake beats a day at home! I had to crack up at Derrick taking Nick for a ride on the tube.... they may be in their 30's but it didn't show.... I could just see them as teenagers again, trying to get the best of one another.


0 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Post a Comment