Wednesday, September 29, 2010

{Are ya wonderin' where I've gone?}

I'm stuck in the kitchen.....

and that's just this week, there was more prior to all that! I'm running out of jars, so hopefully I'll return soon!

5 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Misti said...

I'm laughing because yesterday I checked and thought to myself Monica hasn't updated her blog yet.
Nice work! All of your hard work looks very tasty!
Now when you find the time....I recall seeing a few lovely pictures that might need to be posted :)

Love ya!!!

TLC said...

WOOO! That is a lot of canning girl! I wish I knew how :(

I was just thinking the other day that i hadn't seen you on the blog for a while! Glad to know your alive and doing well !!!! :)

Carlene said...

They look so pretty. That's the best feeling to see the results of your hard work. My favorite thing is lining them up on the shelves when I put them away.

LKP said...

huh. wait. does that seriously say V8 juice?!?!?!?!? you. are. amazing!

Marilee said...

I haven't canned very much this year (sigh)...still trying to eat last years. I'm trying to talk myself into doing pears this week.