Tuesday, October 12, 2010

{Catch Up #4- Tea with the Queen

I seriously need to get these catch-up posts done, so I can blog about all the fun stuff that's currently going on!

In August, Carlie received the cutest, girlie, pink and purple invitation in the mail (if I don't say so myself) ? The front read- "Once Upon a Time"

the inside said (sorry for the sideways picture, I'm too lazy to go turn it and reload it)

Four Little Princesses were invited to a TEA PARTY with the Queen.

They were invited to dress up and time and date info followed.

The four cousins all met at my house and I got them all dressed in their pretty party dresses, and we headed out on a walk to the Queens house!

Tylie, Addie, Carlie, and Kamryn

for some reason, I have no pictures of the Princesses with the Queen? The Queen has one, but it's too much effort right now to walk the not even half a block to get it!

The Princesses enjoyed a story, totally rocked their crowns, ate finger sandwiches and cookies, and had a fun afternoon which they are still talking about with their Queen Gram!

4 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

mCat said...

So cute! I think for the next blogger get-together, we should totally have a princess tea party.

Megan said...

That is so adorable!!! How fun...what a great grandma!!

Misti said...

How fun!!!

Ann Marie said...

Darling!
I agree with Melissa!