Evey year (OK in all honesty we just started this last year, but I really hope we do this every year, because I love it) we plan a camp out at Yuba Lake with a group of friends. The guys (Brandon, Brett, Derrick and James) have been buddies forever, but luckily all the wives and kiddos get a long great too!
Carlie is my little water baby. She loves being at the lake....she was sure we needed to celebrate her birthday at Lake Powell.

Mr. Brock.... quit growing up so fast, would ya?
(Love the crazy boat hair)

Isn't she just cute?

Baby Callie, with Uncle Brett....ummm, yummo SAND!

Carlie, Kady and Paige

Derrick and Brock just chillaxin!

SO, Brandon and Christie brought Kami's brothers water weenie (call it a banana if you will, but to me it will always be a water weenie). Are you impressed I got on it? Yea, well Christie and Ronni basically gave me no choice. Yes, I was terrified. Yes, I may have said a few not nice words. Yes, I did have fun!

All the kiddo's lined up (minus Callie).... Brock, Carlie, Damon, Tyce, Kaleb, Kady, Kyle, Paige and Colby. Yep-we have 10 kids all together, how did that happen?

Most of the kids took a turn!

While we chilled in the boat.

Kaleb of course had to surf on the weenie!

Then the Cummings Clan took a turn!
and Derrick wasn't the nicest driver, in fact he may be fired!

Sorry, Christie I had to add this one.... it cracks me up every time I see it!
Good times! I can't wait till next year, and hopefully James and Kami won't have to go home early!
3 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
I love-love the water wienie!!
They are so dang fun.. but it always seems like someone gets hurt when we fall off since we are so close!
I think this is a GREAT tradition.. and good for those girls getting you on it!
We really did have a blast! Thanks for the fun memories and the new tradition.
That water wienie looks so fun!
That would be a fun tradition! It would be perfect for you family! The love the outdoors!
Post a Comment