At back to school night I had the mom's and kids paint their hands and make hand prints. Then today at our first class we read "The Kissing Hand" and added heart stickers, or kisses, to our hands.
Isn't our robot adorable? He has so much info on him....numbers, alphabet, colors, days of the week, months, shapes, even a clock!
All I can say for my first day is.....I made it through it! We had lots more play time than I had planned on and I was exhausted after that very long two hours, but I truly enjoyed it! All 6 of my kids right now are only 3 and this school stuff is new to all of us....we'll work out the kinks and then I'm sure a few more will pop up, but as long as we are all having fun, it's worth it!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
{Miss Monica's Preschool}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Great Job MONICA!! WooHooo!!
Your room looks so cute!! I was surprised you are doing the Kissing Hand. I am doing that for Shae next week for her first day of Kindergarten! Sounds like you made you first day and with those smiles, you did a great job! -Suzanne
Cute class room! And a big thumbs up on the hand sanitizer!!! lol. I bet you will have a great year :)
So cute, I bet that it is way fun.. I look forward to hearing more.. Congrats and keep up the fun work.
Monica,
Your room looks so darling! I bet you are a wonderful teacher!
Oh, I only wish I lived closer. What a fun room too. It is darling. I'm sure you were exhausted, but you'll adjust I'm sure. Good luck to you in the up-coming days!
Way to go! And your classroom is adorable!!
Aspyn said she wants to go to that school.
Very cute room! I promise you that each day will be a little better than the one before. And it always seems that the first preschool day of the week is the hardest because it's been a while since they've been at school.
GREAT JOB!!!
Monna!!! You are amazing! Your preschool room is a-horrible! Jusk kidding, it's adorable. I still think you should have gone with Miss Monna though. :) Love you!
Wow, preschool! Way to go! You have done an excellent job!
That Robot ROCKS...how cute.
Monica, SIX 3year olds......are you crazy?? HA,HA,HA J/K You will do great with them. =) I wish I could send Noah to your preschool...it looks like you are ready to have a wonderful year.
I love the art work....you'll have to keep posting about it. Can't wait to do some of those things with Noah.
What the crap? My follower thing must be broken with you.. I can't believe I didn't see this post!
Oh friend.. I'm so glad to see the cute little school. I'm sure it was so much fun for the kids!
I LOL at the sanatizer comment. You'll probably need a costco size for winter coming up!
Oh friend.. their is so much to talk to you about. I know I should make lists.. but I don't.. so by the time we talk.. I'm sure I'll forget everything!
Hope to talk to ya tomm. ~ And I hope that your feeling better!
Love ya. Have Derrick make ya some soup. XOXO
Hey Monica! Girl....i just love that room. When i was little, i played school 24/7 and i love how you have your own little preschool :) Cute school stuff makes me happy and I NEED...like really NEED to call you. We need a girl "catch up" moment.
And the hand sanitizer....oh bliss! I just bought a new bottle the other day {"thumbs up"}
You did a great job. And I hope your feeling better though.
Can I send Lil to your preschool next year. It looks like you are in for lots of fun.
Way cute! You will be the funnest teacher!
Post a Comment