Stamps, Ink, Paper, Envelopes, Punches, Ribbon, Vinyl for you walls??? Christmas is right around the corner and handmade cards and tags are sure to brighten any ones holiday season, not to mention our products make great gifts! The end of the sales quarter snuck up on me and I only have till the end of the month to make my minimums, so I'll be putting an order in on the 29th if you want anything. I'll even add on a 10% discount! You can check out the current catalog, along with the Definitely Decorative Catalog (our vinyl and stencil line) and the Holiday Mini Catalog, which is filled with fun limited holiday items, here. Click on "Our Products" and then "Current Catalogs". If you see anything you would like me to order, go ahead and send your order to deardenfamily@frontiernet.net and I'll get you a total. Thanks!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
{Anyone need any Stampin' Up! Products?}
Posted by {Mo} at 4:07 PM
Labels: Stampin' Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
I wish!
I love Stampin up.. and I could take one of um.. everything!
I have a funeral today.. but I'm hoping we can talk soon. Maybe tomm? Love ya!
oh...I wish I could. Evan says I have enough stuff already. AS IF! it would be like me telling him he's watched enough football. :)
boys...they just don't get it.
Post a Comment