Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What's in a name?

Some of you may have noticed that the name of my blog has changed. I've not really loved the title from the beginning, and well, it's just been bothering me lately. This is MY blog and not really The Dearden's blog. Yes, I write about my kids and our family a lot, but that's because my life really centers around them, but the entire Dearden family does not contribute to this blog, heck, Derrick rarely (if ever) reads this. I'm not sure how many of you know me as, or call me Mo, but all my nieces and nephews do, along with most of the family. My brother-in-law started calling me Mo before he and my sis ever even dated. Anyway, this blog is about all the little moments in my life, thus the new name
{MO}ments!
P.S. I really haven't forgotten about posting about our vacation, I just haven't had time yet!

3 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Ann Marie said...

I saw the name change last night, and LOVED it! I completely agree with the whole family thing. ( we've talked about it before! )
Anyways, I think it's creative, and fun, and well.. you!
Can't wait to hear about the vacation. :)

Suzanne said...

I love, love, love the new title name! I think that it is brilliant and sassy! Glad to have you back posting again! Hope you have had a blast on your vacations! -Suzanne

Amy said...

That is an awesome nickname. One of my nicknames is Jo. It's actually my middle name. I just figured you needed my approval.j/k
:)