Last week our Scouts had their annual Blue & Gold Banquet. Honestly, even after having a boy in Scouts for 2 years, it all still confuses me. That's bad, since Scouts is one of the things I oversee in my Primary calling. I'm sure I'll get it all figured out, right about the time my boys are finished! I'm just thankful for our Scout leaders....they all do a great job.
And now my friends, I'm off for a "Wicked" girls weekend! Can't wait to tell you all about our fun and excitement!


3 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
We missed the Blue and Gold this year when we were out of town but have been to many many in the past. I love scouts!
Does your Wicked girls weekend mean you are going to see Wicked? Because if you are you are going to LOVE it!!! I can't wait to hear about it!!!!
Aww! I miss the old cub scouts! I cannot believe Kaleb is turning 8! Wow, time is flying by so quickly!
I am so excited for your girls weekend! Have a ball! Enjoy yourself and I hope you have many girlie giggles! I cannot wait to hear the details and if it is wicked.....well we will talk about that if it really does happen! Ha! Have a lovely day and weekend! Be Safe! -Suzanne
I know nothing about scouts either.. and so I'm sure it will be my next calling!
So jealous of your getaway!
Have the funnest time with all the girls!
Post a Comment