Wednesday, March 17, 2010

{Lucky}

Was it a "LUCKY" day at your house?

This is the extent of our St. Patricks day decor.... I better start looking for next year.

I feel LUCKY to have such adorable preschoolers. I love to see them grow and learn, and they are learning (whew.... I've worried about that).

I made a LUCKY after school snack for the kids, only the kids, none for me.....whatever?!? They turned out to be a yummy experiment that will for sure be repeated!
We were LUCKY to spend the evening with friends enjoying our green dinner. Yep, green chicken enchiladas, green tortillas, green rice, broccoli, rainbow jello and green punch. Not to mention....green sour cream, green onions, green salad and dressing, brownies with mint ice cream and rainbow cupcakes, Kami always goes all out! It all was really yummy once you got past the green color. (Honestly, the picture isn't doing justice to just how green everything really was).

We are also LUCKY and get to celebrate LOTS of birthdays this week and next!

First, Grandma Jeannie!
Then, Derrick's brother Nick!
Then Grandma Sheri!
Next, my Bestest friend, Ann's birthday is today!
Along with my cute nephew Carson!
In just a few days it's my nephew Bryson's birthday!
Then our Kaleb will celebrate a very special birthday!
And, last but not least, we end the festivities with my brother Shad's birthday!
I'd have to say I feel pretty LUCKY! I have a great hubby man, 3 darling, well-behaved kiddos ;) a nice comfortable home, great families, a job, the Gospel, and some wonderful friends, just to name a few! Yep, I feel pretty LUCKY....... No actually, I feel blessed!


4 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Ann Marie said...

I LOVE your banners!
Did I tell you I had people wanting you to do another giveaway? Well.. that or start selling some! :)

That BROCCOLI looks yummy! :)

I'm glad your St. Patricks day ended up nice like mine did! :)

THanks for calling me.. and Happy Birthday to all of the people in March! :)

Um.. HI pregnant Ann in the picture. I hate that picture of me.. but I love it of you!
I like your hair like that lots!!

Love you.. and hope you make it through these next weeks of crazy-busyness!!

Misti said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing :)

Heather said...

Love the banner. You are so good at those. It is darling!

All that green food sounds yummy!!

Happy birthday to all the birthdays! You do have a lot of birthdays to celebrate! Have fun!!

Shalise said...

Your banners are sure cute: I did not find ANY St. Patrick's decorations in the stores this year- so weird. I love all the Green for your little preschool kids- so cute..

WOW, March is full of many birthday's- Happy Birthday to them all. .
Happy St. Pat's and now HAPPY spring.