Tuesday, April 12, 2011

{Preschool Craziness}

A day of craziness at Polka Dot Preschool.... well, crazy hair that is!

Carlie decided to go for little messy buns all over her cute little head!


(Check out that pose people! Do you think I may by any chance have a little DIVA on my hands?)Tylie opted for many tiny ponies! and I went for the flower garden look!


Fabulous, right? I know, it's awful and apparently I have no shame, throwing that picture out on the world wide web for all to see. But hey, my preschool kids thought it was great, and that's all that matters right?


By the way..... the rest of my cuties had some fantastic hair too, but I'm not sure if their parents would appreciate me sharing their cute faces with all y'all.

4 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Megan said...

Connor LOVED crazy hair day! You do so many fun things he asks everyday if its preschool day! Thanks :)

Ann Marie said...

Carlies hair looks CUTE.. I'm not sure about crazy? haha

LOVE your hair. Now that's crazy...

Heather said...

I can't believe how much Carlie and her cousin look a like! Then again you and your sister look a like!

Cute hair dews! I think your is my favorite though! LOL!

Mommy said...

I bet you are the best preschool teacher! P.S> I love the updates.