Can we say BEHIND?!? Again? I swear I just can't seem to keep up with this blog. The kids have been busy lately and that means this mama's been busy too. I thought about doing one big "Katchup" post, but I felt like some of the things deserved their own post, so I decided to do them all at once.... if you'd like to know what all we've been up too, keep reading after this post!
Last Saturday was spent at a little Tumbling competition in Spanish Fork with Miss Carlie. It was the first one we've taken her to and she'd been counting down and practicing for weeks!



3 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
She is so cute!!
Yay for Carlie!! I am sure this will be the first medal of MANY to come!!!
I love the strike a pose picture! As well as she should, you go little miss Carlie! She is darling!
She has got to be the cutest little tumbler ever!!
And after all the things you told me about her at the cabin I know she is a spitfire too - Love that!
Post a Comment