We celebrated another birthday at our house.....KALEB turned nine! March is a crazy month for birthdays in our family.... I'm counting 10 in a matter of weeks. This is Kaleb's last year of single digits. Kaleb's birthday fell on a Saturday this year. Derrick and I had tickets to the Blue Collar Comedy show on Friday, so we convinced Grandma Jeannie that she should come down and spend the weekend (helping us with the kids Friday and then to be here to celebrate Kaleb's Birthday too). We just hung around the house with our little family on his actual birthday.
He was excited about his gifts and got pretty much just what he'd asked for.
It was Kaleb's year for a friend party (I only do one every other year) and he chose to go swimming. Along with the friends he invited, his cousins also joined in the fun.
Kaleb made a special cake request of Aunt Lisa.... a replica of his bearded dragon lizard. I told him that may be a little tricky, his response to that..... I'll know how much she loves me by how well it turns out!?!? I think she must love him!
The kids all had fun swimming, opening presents and eating cake and ice cream! 

2 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
I love the Mohawk!
Your sister did a fabulous job on his cake! Is that lizard made out of fondant?
Happy Birthday, Kaleb!!
I am glad you didn't just do a catch up post! I think you were wise to do each of these posts in their own posts. Each one deserved it! I really enjoyed reading about your kids! You are an awesome mom! I love you Monica!
This is a good picture and super cute! https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgOwpYmPWK94koAhpdN1MuIQYCogoFb8yXC5bOMyzKax8iOxwe5o49DbnGzH7E8pjE1h-QaL9Takm7s0SOmeAsDWdmcCKMYz9BXmakfjdN3kEG6HZkjyiO_t3XFhcMcgjkySbSsJXdRLE4/s0/IMG_5707.JPG When I downloaded the picture he appeared life size on the monitor. He is so clear and sharp he appeared to be directly in front of me and that was really cool! He is so darn cute I leaned close and started giving him very sweet juicy kisses and I was like OMG! The display is warm and silky smooth and the picture so clear and sharp he seemed to come to life and it was like I was really kissing him. It was really amazing. I could sit there and look at him and kiss him wherever I wanted, which was a lot of fun and I found it very relaxing and enjoyable.
Post a Comment