A few weeks ago, Brock and Kaleb had the opportunity to travel to Salt Lake to compete in a Karate Tournament.
Derrick and I waited patiently for their turns ;)
Mr. Brock
KK
They both decided to compete in Kata's and Sparring.
It always cracks me up to see the kids with all their sparring gear on. I looks hard to walk, let alone fight. In addition to the helmet they have a mouth guard, plus feet and hand things....Yep, feet and hand things are the technical name in my world. But, despite all the gear, they get some pretty good hits and punches in.



6 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Love that the boys are doing karate
Luka and I did that together when he was little and we would compete as well. I have to admit it was dang fun - I LOVED the fighting. We didn't have any hand or feet thingies or helmets. Just mouthgaurds and that's it
Brock does look quite serious!
I had no idea they wore so much gear!
Hooray for your Karate Kids!!
Wax On - Wax Off The Karate Kid
That is always what I think of when I think of Karate.
I think it is an awesome sport that teaches kids so much. Your boys both look pretty into it - Way to go!
They look like they are having a good time.
Cute boys!
This brings back memories of me being in Karate. I loved sparring! It was so much fun!
It was fun running into your sister on Saturday! I knew it was her because of your blog. I was hoping to run into you but it was fun to meet her.
Post a Comment