Wednesday, May 5, 2010

{I Love to See the Temple}

I just got home from spending a special evening at the Manti Temple. It's late and I'm tired. I sat down at the computer for just a second to check messages and such. But, my brain won't turn off and I want to share quickly how thankful I am for the Temple in my life. What a blessing it is, one I don't take advantage of as often as I should. Each time I'm there, I vow to do better. Then, life catches up with me and things get in the way, I make excuses and don't get there like I should. I'm thankful that Skyler gave me the opportunity to be there tonight, and for the sweet Spirit that was felt there!

4 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Ann Marie said...

Amen!
I am grateful you got to be there.. I know how much you love Skyler.. :)

Call me later!

CB said...

The Temple is indeed such a wonderful place.

I am so glad you were able to get away for an evening and enjoy the sweet spirit there.

Suzanne said...

Good for you! I LOVE the Manti temple. Check out those tulips!! They are gorgeous!! Glad you had a great time! -Suzanne

Jeannie Kalawaia said...

I am so glad you got to go. Love the pictures of the Manti Temple to Monica.
Thanks Skyler