Monday, May 10, 2010

{All About Mom... Preschool Style}

At preschool Thursday we did a little survey about our moms to put in their cards. It was so cute to watch the kids really think about the questions and their answers were so adorable I just had to share some of them!
** How tall is Mommy?**
Most stretched their little arms out to about 2 feet
Really Tall
Taller than Daddy (hehe)

**How old is Mommy?**
7
5
Probably 40
I think hers 40
Like kind of old
8 maybe?

**What does mom like to wear?**
new clothes
a weddin' dress
skirts
a wedding dress
Temple clothes
shorts

**What does Mommy like to do?**
Go Work
Make Stuff
Run
Clean Up
Dishes in the sink
Wash Clothes

**My Mommy is special because?**
She makes us do everything she does
All of the sings (things).
Jesus sent her to us.
She is nice.
I love her.
She makes food.

How blessed I feel to have so many wonderful mothers in my life, they each play a different but still important role! My mom, Derrick's mom, Sheri, our many Grandmothers, Aunts, Sisters and Sister-in-Laws, Cousins, Friends....my list could go on and on. Each of you teach me, inspire me, encourage me, but most importantly are great examples of LOVE!

I am thankful to be a mother to my three children. Though many of my days are long, trying and monotonous, I wouldn't trade them. I am blessed!

6 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Marilee said...

What bless-ed little thoughts from kids! You are a terrific mother and wife!!! Do you give private lessons?

Ann Marie said...

Kids are so honest.. and funny!
I love Carlie's answers.. especially "Temple Clothes". The fact that she said that.. is so tender and sweet!!

I love you.. and think you are a wonderful Mother.. and so is your Mom! ( Caroline Ingalls.. he-he )

Christy Cummings said...

Cute preschoolers! You are a great mom, a great example, and a great friend!

Emma said...

Hi !
I am Emma,Ann's friend in Norway
and wanted to say thank you
for your sweet blog,i know we have many things in common.
Love,Emma

Shalise said...

Ha, Ha, Ha- I LOVE it: SO darn cute

Heather said...

Very cute post!! I love their answers!