Tuesday, December 1, 2009

{Thanksgiving Break}

Ahhhh, it's quiet at my house.....well, relatively quiet, since I still have Carlie and Tylie here, but the boys are back to school after a very long week home! Don't get me wrong, it was a nice break, but I was ready for it to end. We spent Thanksgiving this year at my Grandma and Grandpa Beckstrand's house with some of my dad's family. It was yummy as always and fun to visit with family, while the kids ran around just like we used to. Thankfully it was warm enough they could do some of the running outside!We spent the rest of the break doing some cleaning, getting the lights on the house, listening to fighting kids, eating leftovers, getting a Christmas tree and did I mention listening to fighting kids? Derrick and I also snuck away with some friends for a date night to dinner and to see New Moon again! All in all, it was a good break and I'm thankful for it!

7 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Marilee said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

CB said...

What a cute family you have.
Glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

And Yayyy you saw New Moon again - What could be better? hee hee

Ann Marie said...

Love that you got a tree!
I'm glad Thanksgiving was great!

It seems like FOREVER since we chatted. Call me this week when things slow down! ♥ ya lots!

Heather said...

Fighting kids? Naaah!

I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving. And you got away with your hubby to see New Moon again.

Kristen said...

Love the quiet!!!!

So glad that you had a great Thanksgiving break.

Iva Messy said...

such a sweet family you have!! ;)

Heather said...

I have to say, I love the new pictures of your kids on the side bar, too cute!