Thursday, December 17, 2009

{Taking a Little Break}

Yep, I'm taking a little blog break. I had all sorts of posts planned about our little families traditions, I was excited to share some of the things we do to celebrate, but unfortunately somethings have happened that have really just ruined it for me. I want to be able to enjoy the Christmas season without worrying about being judged or criticized for what I choose to share.

I'll be back, I promise. I just don't know if it will be after Christmas, or maybe even after the New Year! Happy Holiday Wishes to you all!

8 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Lance and Sally Sagers said...

thats sad :(
People are self-centered and riduculous some times, don't let someone else's bad attitutde ruin your christmas!
Can't wait to see more posts when you start up again.

Misti said...

Dang those NEGATIVE people! If you can't say anything nice, DON'T say anything at all!!! Some people gotta ruin the fun for everyone :( Well I have loved all your posts in the past and I look forward to your return :)

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

Love ya!

Ann Marie said...

I am so sad! :(

But I completely understand.

I love you.. and hope you'll call me every once in a while.. so I still feel connected!

Kristen said...

So Sad!!!! We understand the need for a break...but wish it was under different circumstances. Can't wait til you return!!!!

Heather said...

I am so sad that people have to be so rude. I hope your holidays are wonderful!

Jense Family said...

I enjoy following you on your blog and look forward to your next post whenever it may be! Merry Christmas Mo!!!!!!

TLC said...

What??? Who in the world would do that?!?!? You want me to go beat them up?!?!?

Srsly. though....I FULLY 1000% understand. All my luvs toots and have a wonderful holiday!

Marilee said...

So sorry! (I'm assuming the anonymous comment). What a bummer!

Well, Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year's celebration! It's been too long since I've seen you--I should make a trip one day.