Tuesday, November 10, 2009

{Hmmm, I'm Drawing a Blank Here?}

Do you ever have those days, ok, or weeks if I'm being honest, that are just blah? I need to update my blog, actually I want to update my blog. I'm honestly sick of looking at preschool Halloween, that's not saying they aren't darling, I just want something new there. But what? I can't think of a single thing to blog about. It's not like we don't have stuff going on, we're busy as ever....but with the same old, same old everyday stuff, you know? I guess I'm just kind of in a funk. Help me out people.....any ideas? What would you like to see/hear? I'm open to any and all suggestions (that doesn't mean I'll take you up on it, but I'll think about it).

6 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Ann Marie said...

Ummm.. I have been DYING over here!
Where the crap have you been?
I'm sorry.. FUNK is not an excuse.
I will call you weekly and be your personal bloggy what to post advisor if I have too!

Remember we talked about MANY things.. and I said" Why don't you blog it?? " Ya.. I remember.

I am thinking.. recipes!
Uhh.. MANY recipes that we talked about that people would love.. and even though you may have posted about it already.. I am SOOO bummed that I still havent tried your ice cream dessert. *pouting*

Love you.. and I don't care what you post.. just please update more often so I can have my Monica fix.. Ok?? :) Thanks!

Ann Marie said...

Oh.. and I thought you were going to do Gratitude stuff.. See.. that's easy enough.. Every post can be something your grateful for.. and then maybe show a picture?

Example: I am grateful Monica got sand out of my eye on that jet skiing trip. Should I dare show us in our bikini's?? ha-ha

CB said...

Well I just posted a challenge on my blog! Good timing eh??

Maybe it will be something you are interested in that will be a great post on your blog!!

BTW I love how you are called MO - so cool!!

CB said...

P.S. I think you should definately post the picture of you and Ann Marie in Bikini's - ha ha!!
(I think she just let the cat out of the bag :D).

Heather said...

I enjoy anything you put on. If all you can post about is what you are doing. I will love it. I love to see all your crafts you do and events with your family. I love your blog.

Skyler Larsen said...

I just want to hear about your life cuz I miss you tons! Love you Monna!