It's been way to long since I did a gratitude post. It's not that I haven't had anything to be grateful for, I just haven't taken the time to sit down and make a little list. So here goes, in no particular order......
May 24, 2003~ Manti LDS Temple
Renae Ainge, Jeremy Teeples, Lisa Teeples, Monica Dearden, Carlene Beckstrand, Robert Beckstrand, Shad Beckstrand & Julia Sigler
- My Temple Recommend~ A few weeks ago I renewed my Temple Recommend and was reminded how thankful I am for that particular slip of paper. I am truly thankful for the blessings of the Temple in my life. I pray that I will always remember to be thankful for, and worthy of this blessing.
- A lunch date with Kaleb~ On Friday Derrick spent the day at the fair in Delta at a booth for Dearden Equipment, and took Brock with him. Carlie went to play with her cousin Addie for the afternoon, which that left just Kaleb and I. When I asked him if he wanted to go on a date, he gave me a funny look and said ummm, NO! But he did agree to lunch at Subway. After lunch, we went to the library and picked out some books for him before we headed home. What fun I had visiting with my little man, he's growing up to fast and I really feel like I need to make it a priority to spend one on one time with each of my kids, before they'd rather not hang out with their mom.
- Good Friends~ I am thankful for all my good friends....my church friends, old friends, bloggy friends, best friends....all of you! I'm thankful for your advice, support, wisdom, laughter, tears. You build me up and encourage me, you make me want to be a better person. I can't imagine where I would be without each of you!


9 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
I need to come see your little town sometime. I always love to see where people live and how they live. Oh, and I also love gratitude posts. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for sharing! I am so glad that you moved home, there really isn't any place like it. I am thankful for many of those things that you mentioned as well. You are one of my very best friends and I love you so much. Thank you for always being there for me!
You sweet sweet woman!! I love ya for posting your thoughts! Very sweet! -Suzanne
Ok Mo what books are you reading. You have a list of all these pages you ahve read so I was like great I will see what Mo is reading she will have some good books listed. And no books!!! So what are some good books you recommend for me?
I am grateful for your Mom too! She gave birth to you..
She is one of a kind.. and a latter day Caroline Ingalls... :)
You are very much like her...
I love you and am GRATEFUL for YOU!
I love your home too.. but I wish you were not so dang far away!
Thank goodness for blogging and the telephone.. otherwise I don't know what I'd do without my Mo fix!
What a great post! I just got back to blogging and this was a nice post to read.
I'm thankful for you mom as well! I learn so much from her and I remember her taking us in for week long sleep overs in the summer. Any woman who would do that has to be a saint! LOL!
A few weeks ago I had this dream, I was in the temple and I realized my recommend was expired. In my dream I was enjoying being in the temple and didn’t want to leave, but I knew I couldn’t lie in the temple of all places, and so I had to leave. It was an awful dream. When I woke up I remembered the dream and went to check on my Temple Recommend, it was expired by one month. (isn't that crazy) I have never felt so panicked…I couldn’t get it renewed fast enough. I too am thankful for the Temple and the blessing each of us receive when we are worthy to enter. I am also thankful for you. You are a good friend, and a great mother and wife. I look up to you and Ann, like you are my older sisters. Love ya,
I love the gratitude posts, too! haven't seen you for quite a while--are you coming North sometime soon?
Post a Comment