Friday, August 7, 2009

{Busy, Busy}

I feel like I've been neglecting my blog, but we've been busy, busy! I've been busy with kids, getting ready for preschool and just life in general. So, I need your help, I'm not sure what I want my preschool kids to call me? I've added a poll on my sidebar and I really want all your opinions. Hopefully life will slow down a bit soon and I'll get back to the bloggy world!

2 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Shalise said...

I cannot wait to here how preschool goes. I voted for Miss Monica, Good Luck, I hear ya- I have been busy as well... I feel like when we had the funeral I was so out of it, I had no time or I should have made more time to talk with everyone- it has been terrible.
love ya

TLC said...

I can't help it but i had to vote for Miss Mo because i think it's SO SO cute and sweet! Plus, I can forsee preschool kids anyway going the shortest name rout.

Plus, it's WAY COOL because I say so LOL

Love ya, Miss Mo!!!