Last week Carlie went to mini Cheer camp. They went for three mornings and she had so much fun! They learned some cute little cheers and a dance. She was so excited that she got to go with her cousins, Tylie and Addie, and that "Telsey" (Kelsey) was her teacher. Aunt Lisa even made all the cousins adorable matching bows for their hair. And on the last day they did a little performance for the parents.
She started out pretty good. She did the first cheer and maybe half the second one....and she even smiled! But, well, it just went downhill from there. For the next 2 cheers she picked her nose! (NO, I didn't take pictures of that!)
And then we were treated to MANY dirty and grumpy looks from our girl! I tried to get a picture with her two teachers and her friend Lindsey, but she wasn't having any of that! So, we gave up and headed for the door, where they handed her a popsicle.

10 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Gosh, she's a cutie! I'm glad she had fun going with her cousins! Hooray for happy popsicles! :)
Awe! Little Miss Carlie! Too cute :)
LOL!! She is so funny. Oh the things I get to look forward too!
Thats cute. Isn't it funny how young the moodiness starts with little girls. Oh how do you know my friend Kristen?
Those glares and crusty's are classics. Those have to make her wedding video one day! haha! -Suzanne
LOL!! I've gotten a few of those crusty's from her mama! hahahehe!!
She is fun. So.. is this cheer thing to keep them busy, or are you all training them to be cheerleaders for M high? :)
I have missed you.. I have good intentions to call.. and I have good intentions to blog.. but I never get around to either!
Hope your having a good summer and you'll be coming up here soon!
Crustys? From me? Ann are you serious....never!
Such cute little bugs!!!!
What a darling "little miss"
hey, I am so glad that you left a comment on my blog, I wish you would have told me earlier that you found it but thats okay ;) that site is so so fun and has so many ideas! We are going to be down in kanosh next friday, the 25th we should get together while we are down there and let the girls play, emma would love that. I hear there is a parade on saturday, I don't know if its in kanosh or meadow or filmore, maybe you could let me know where its at. Yeah, Im so glad I can keep up on your cute little fam.
Post a Comment