Tuesday, August 2, 2011

{A Sneak Peek at some FABULOUS Pictures}

if I don't say so myself!

11 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

CB said...

MO,
I have been waiting for this post and it gives me goosebumps and makes me weepy all at the same time!!

I am soooooo incredibly happy for your sweet family!!!

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!!

Love you tons!!! Congrats!!

TLC said...

YESSSSSSSS! Now THIS is exciting news my friend! I can't wait to hear the whole story or see more pics. When I saw the news on facebook, i had to do a double take and reread it. I'm so glad to hear this news for you and your family. Your now ETERNAL family :)


LOVES LOVES LOVES from your friend in TN. xoxoxox

Megan said...

This makes me so happy and a bit teary! I am so excited for you sweet family!!!

broni said...

I'm not gonna lie. I got a little teary looking at those pics. Congrats to you guys. We are so happy for you

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! I am so stinkin' happy for you! That is beautiful. I am sitting here bawling. I can't even imagine how you feel.
I know how I felt two years ago when my son went through with his family.

Congrats!
I'm just thrilled!

Marilee said...

Yep, I'm crying too! I'm sure your family had a wonderful experience in the Temple!! AWESOME!!! I love ya!

DeVries Family said...

Woohoo!!!! Congratulations!!! Your family is so sweet out in front of the temple all in white!! I am dying to hear all about it! (I want to hear what your kids thought!)
We hope your day was AMAZING !
We love you!

mCat said...

I am so excited and happy for you and your family - it brought feelings when my little litter made it several years ago. Those feelings never go away!!

Congratulations!!

xoxox
M

Leslie said...

Congrats Monica. What a big day for your family! I bet it was great. Beautiful family!

Kimmie said...

YAY for you!! I can't imagine the happiness that you must be feeling right now! Love the photos of you and your sweet family standing in white in front of the Manti Temple!! I think the Manti Temple is truly the most gorgeous temple that we have!!

What a wonderful blessing for your family!! Miss you! Hope you are having a wonderful summer and that you are enjoying that few weeks before the kids are back in school!

LKP said...

to say that life has been on its ear around here would be a complete & utter understatement. but you have nonetheless been on my mind. especially this last weekend. we embarked on another quest to the salt lake area, this time to bury my grandfather. he apparently missed grandma too much, and i believe died of a broken heart... which was the last thing his broken body could take. his services were held friday. saturday, seth took me to the SL temple for the first time in my life. while i was there, you were in the forefront of my mind. i couldn't wait to get home and check on you & your family. how have things been since being sealed together? what a wonderful accomplishment, and blessing to have in your lives. i love you oodles and wanted you to know that you're never forgotten. the temple is a powerful place to find yourself, and in my case, re-find one's self... often. ::hugs::