It's been busy around here, like crazy busy. Between baseball (still), the end of school, Preschool graduation, broken limbs, Primary, the town park (for Derrick) and the towns insurance policy (me), Girls camp, and a much needed little family vacation.... there just aren't enough hours in the day. I want to blog, I really do. And I have so many things that I want to share (some are SUPER good things, like really, really good). It's on my to do list, but not as close to the top as I want it to be. So I'm begging, don't give up on me. Pretty please? Any day now there will be a list of posts.... soon I hope. In the meantime, all these crazy {MO}ments are creating memories, right?
Monday, June 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
I know exactly how you feel and NEVER would I give up! Keep have a rockin awesome time of your life! -Suzanne
LOVE IT! and i know just how you feel, sista. no lie. totally in the same boat, and BARELY eeking out some scheduled-in-advance-mini-posts. so sad, my hands are so full and i only have ONE kid to worry about. i don't know how you're doing it all. love you! ::hugs::
I am glad that you are keeping busy....it sounds like your life is full of fun and excitement. (mine can sort of feel dull and blah)
I will look forward to those all of these posts you are talking about. Until then enjoy your summer.
((HUGS))
You sound like you are so busy! They are all great things, blogging is really at the bottome of the totem pole.
Love the picture.
Post a Comment