I am SO behind on blogging.... I have quite a few things to post about, but instead I'm begging a favor from all my bloggy friends! Last week Sally at Sweetly Simple Photography took my families pictures. Didn't they turn out pretty great? So here is where the begging comes in..... if we get 20 comments, my mama will get a free 11x14! Pretty please with sugar on top? To leave your comment click HERE!!!!
Not a bad looking family, if I don't say so myself!



11 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Great pictures, they turned out SO darling- I sent my comment; I hope you guys win the free portraits..
LOVE the pictures! The Red barn is awesome! Good luck! -Suzanne
Im so glad you like them! I agree that you all are pretty darn cute.
No kidding, on the miracle of the grandkids picture, i din't even have to switch anyone!
Monica the pictures are Fabulous!!!
I LOVE the setting!
What a great group and your sweet family is beautiful!!
I will totally go and leave a comment!
Hope your summer us happy so far:D
I commented!!! I want you to get that picture for your mom and will do anything to help!!!
They look fabulous!
I love the pictures!
I love the red barn!
I love your family!
I love you!!
man...I am having a hard time posting a comment!!!!
Your pics turned out FANTASTIC!!!!
Not that it would be hard with such good looking peeps...
Seriously, they look really good!!!
I love these pictures! so fun!
I love your family photo of your little family! So darling!
Post a Comment